EVERYONE IS WELCOME!
Intro Special one month $45
Questions: Contact our Yoga Adviser (859) 402-2211
Complimentary week of
On Demand Classes
Flow, Sweat and Transform – Whenever, Wherever!
We are so happy that you’ve decided to join us and our amazing, encouraging community of students and teachers. A regular yoga or hot pilates practice will change your life in the most wonderful ways, reducing stress, relieving lower back pain, resulting in the restoration of health to all systems of your body. You will increase your strength, balance and flexibility, be energized, revitalize your mind, and you will eliminate the symptoms of stress produced by a fast-paced lifestyle.
We offer a fun, challenging and invigorating classes that are possible for every body, no matter your age, flexibility, or strength offered in both 60-minute and 75-minute classes! Every class we offer can be your first class, all you have to do is breathe, we’ll take care of the rest.
Once you experience this yoga or hot pilates for yourself, you will understand why people are so excited about it and why the people who care about you keep trying to get you to take class! Purchase our introductory special and complete the waiver online to save yourself time or arrive 20 minutes early to any class for your first class. Bring a yoga mat, beach towel and water.
90% of all of our first-time students have never practiced yoga before taking their first class with us, and every class has brand new, first time students, so you will feel right at home. Best thing to do is come in to our encouraging environment and let today be the day you take your first class … You’ll be so glad you finally got started (and so will the people who care about you!)
- Bring a yoga mat, beach towel and water for your first class.
- If you need a mat, towel, water, or clothing for class, it is available to purchase or rent.
- Free parking, large changing rooms and showers are available.
- Purchase the introductory special online for your convenience or arrive 20 minutes early for any class.
- All you have to do is breathe, we’ll take care of the rest!
- Vinyasa Yoga (Breath with movement)
- Iron Hour (Vinyasa meets muscle)
- Sterling 60 or 75 minutes (Most therapeutic mentally and physically)
- Hot Pilates (Low Impact total fitness)
- Yin (Long, Slow, deep stretching)